Woodford SnoBusters
Bennington County, Vermont
Woodford Snobusters
Trail conditions
Calendar of events
Safety Courses
Accommodations & Services
Trail Access & Parking
WSB Scholarship
Trail work dates
About Us
Board and Officers
Favorite Links
Contact Us
Woodford Snobusters
Here is your TMA Membership Team hard at work.
Thank you Betty, Norm, and Mary Beth

Welcome SnoBusters:

Thank you to all our members who attended and made the Annual Charity Hotdog Roast a great success. We served well over 200 people and ended the day with (yes you guessed it) another snow storm. Proceeds will be donated to local Charities and we will post them at the Annual meeting. A big thanks goes to all your Volunteers who made it all possible.


(On Line TMA & Club Membership now available)
Please go to the Membership tab and sign up now.



The Woodford SnoBusters are pleased to announce the new WSB Educational Scholarship Awards Program.

Last years winners are Anthony Macari III & Justin Leach

Check out the  WSB Educational Scholarship Award Program tab and apply.

Snowmobile Safety Courses are required for the following people to ride in Vermont.

  Those individuals 12 years of age and older, born after July 1, 1983, must have completed and
passed a certified Safety Course prior to operating a snowmobile on the VAST Trail System and
then they may do so without adult supervision. 

Register early before the classes fill up.

Please Help our Volunteers - Register by Mail

     Private Landowners & National Forest  Acknowledgement

The Snobusters would like to thank the Green Mountain National Forest and the private landowners for letting us use
their land for our trails. We would not be able to enjoy the trails if it weren’t for good people like you. THANKS AGAIN!

Special People Ride 2014 date has been set check calendar of events!

Hot Dog Roast 2014 date has been set check calendar of events! 

Click on the Membership tab to down load a form or register on line starting 10-22-13. Returning your completed application by mail will save you riding time and $’s. Why not do it today and avoid the lines? You’ll also be helping Betty Roark, our Membership Chairperson, who will spend countless hours processing applications. Checks, Mastercard and Visa are accepted payment by mail. Thanks for Your Help.
  Remember … Support were you ride, and Think Snow!          


US Forest Service